International trade

Did you know? Do you have difficulty ordering your products? No worries, we take care of it for you.

Easy Web Services, specialized in import-export and international trading, offers you an incredible ease of ordering all types of products according to your needs and convenience.
Place your order at Easy Web Services and it will be delivered to you in time and under the best conditions.

Access the Purchase Order



How it works? Very simple

You need to order one or more products?
Easy Web Services will sought out the product through its partners around the world and brings it to your door step.
Whatever the nature or type of your product, don't worry. We take care of it. It's our job.
Best partner in terms of Quality-Price, Easy Web Services is responsible for finding you the best products and above all at an unbeatable cost.

Purchase Agreement

We present to you a listing or quotation of your order according to specifications received from you.
Once you agree on the quote, a contract stipulating the conditions of sale and purchase is signed between you and Easy Web Services. The security and guarantee of the investment of our customers is our priority.


Payment is made by deposit of 60% to confirm the order, and the rest (40%) upon delivery.

Cancellation of the order

In case of withdrawal, you have ten (10) days, from the payment of the first deposit, to cancel your order and withdraw. After this time, no cancellation can be possible.


We take care of the order and the delivery formalities of your products. You have nothing else to do.
Two delivery options
1- Normal delivery (6 to 8 weeks)    
The normal delivery time is 6 to 8 weeks from the validation of the order. No shipping costs are paid by you.
2- Express delivery (1 to 2 weeks)    
Express delivery is 1 to 2 weeks from confirmation of the order. The customer will bear the shipping costs which will be calculated in addition.
In cases where there is delay of more than 08 weeks and problems of delivery, the customer is notified and is refunded instantly if necessary or if desired.

Access the Purchase Order

With Easy Web Services, it's the global market on your doorstep

Our seriousness

Respect for our commitment

Respect of delivery deadline

Ability to find all types of products sought by the customer

Need something ?